Meditation is easy when taught correctly
No apps, WiFi, or incense needed...
There are only three requirements to learn to meditate: 1) a willingness to learn, 2) your attention, 3) a focus.
If you think it's difficult, it isn't! I will teach you how to meditate effortlessly and successfully.
I believe that learning to meditate is one of the best decisions you will ever make. But don't take my word for it, you can directly experience the benefits of meditation and decide for yourself if it's right for you.
What you'll receive
Learn and practice. Discover the secrets of meditation and mindfulness. Learn how meditation works and the benefits you can expect with regular meditation practice. Explore the effects of stress, how meditation and mindfulness train your brain, the Five Essentials for a successful meditation. Each session includes a guided meditation and keys to living more mindfully.
You’ll learn and experience these practices:
Maintain your practice. Receive guidance and support on your meditation journey. We’ll discuss obstacles that are preventing you from practicing regularly, and really good reasons to keep going with your practice. Learn to create a new normal, one where you’ll feel better, be more present, and connect to your unshakable center point of peace.
Integrate the benefits. Learn why your practice doesn’t just begin and end with meditation. Explore how you can maximize the benefits of your practice and create a new normal: a new way of living as you are able to be more focused, more self-aware, and less stressed. Discover how to carry the self-awareness you cultivate in meditation into your everyday life. Design your daily routine with ancient secrets from Ayurveda. Connect deeply to who you are and become more aligned with your true nature.
You'll also learn:
- where meditation comes from & why it works
- the basics of successful meditation
- what meditation is & what it isn’t
- the 3 ingredients required for any meditation
- the physical, mental, emotional, & lifestyle benefits that will unfold
- what experiences you might have
- how you can be more mindful in your everyday life
- the effects of stress: how it accumulates & how to release it
- recent research findings on meditation & the brain
- how meditation changes your brain
- 3 ways meditation trains your attention
- easy-to-use meditation techniques
- guided & personalized meditation instruction
- what transcendence is & why it is so powerful
- how to meditate anywhere & how to create a successful personal practice
- what to do when you are stressed & how to use Peacefinder Practices™